Based in Atlanta, Georgia
Apple App Store
They’re little. They’re broken. They’re robots. And they need your strategic finger-dragging skills. Little Broken Robots is a tactical yet therapeutic game. How do you fix them you ask? Rewire the little bots by tapping on a number and dragging to trace out a path. The number tells you how many dots to trace. Your goal is to fill in all the empty dots.
- Unlimited puzzles
- Classic Mode: repair robots to your hearts content, and theirs.
- Advanced Mode: the addition of junctions make these satisfyingly difficult puzzles and incredibley rewarding to solve!
- Timed Mode: Fix as many robots as you can before the timer runs out. Each time you fix one, you get a little more time added to your timer
- In-game hints for when you are stuck!
- Progress trackers for each mode! Become a Master in all three modes!
- Personal stats to keep track of your performance.
- The game is Free!
- See all kinds of cute little robots of all shapes, sizes, colors and symptoms! (But you'll fix that last one)
Logo & Icon
About Dragon Army
Dragon Army, based in Atlanta, GA, is a mobile experience agency built to deliver the best entertainment to mobile devices everywhere. Consisting of a blended group of marketers, game designers, developers and artists, the team applies their diverse skills to create rewarding mobile experiences for the world’s top brands. The company currently partners with The Coca-Cola Company, The Home Depot, Red Bull and InterContinental Hotels Group.
More information on Dragon Army, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Little Broken Robots Credits
Chris J. Nairn