Based in Atlanta, Georgia
Saving the galaxy is pretty sweet in this arcade shooter! Save humanity’s vital ice cream stocks from dastardly robot enemies, armed with your weaponized ice cream (yes, weaponized ice cream!). Venture across the galaxy and discover stunning worlds, defeating the invading robot forces with your frozen firepower. When your robot foes have had enough, they explode with joy! You’ll also discover challenging extra mini-objectives, and upgrade your ice cream capabilities with magical Sprinkletonium to become super-powered!
- Weaponized Ice Cream: From Rapid Pop to Hot Fudge Fun Day, every type of ice cream gives you a new experience defeating your robot menace.
- Each Planet Holds Tons of Challenges: Beat the clock, avoid traps, save the ice cream with one weapon? Defeating the robot menace is even tougher with unique objectives you face on each level.
- Combos Create Carnage: Weaponized ice cream is even more effective when you use your combos. Defeat more robots and collect more Sprinkletonium!
- Explore New Worlds: Travel throughout the galaxy, beating back the robot menace on desert planets, frozen tundra terrains, and other exotic territories.
- More Planets, More Robots: The more you play, the more robots you’ll meet. Each new foe makes it more difficult for you to save the galaxy’s ice cream supply!
- Power Up! What can Sprinkletonium do for you? Upgrade weaponized ice cream to help you better battle the ‘bots, that’s what!
- Multi-Dimensional Gameplay: 3D worlds in a 2D landscape make for a visually-appealing adventure through the galaxy.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Indie Mega Booth
RLIC was part of the first ever GDC Indie Mega Booth! indiemegabooth.com.
Download the music from the game! dragonarmy.bandcamp.com.
About Dragon Army
Dragon Army, based in Atlanta, GA, is a mobile experience agency built to deliver the best entertainment to mobile devices everywhere. Consisting of a blended group of marketers, game designers, developers and artists, the team applies their diverse skills to create rewarding mobile experiences for the world’s top brands. The company currently partners with The Coca-Cola Company, The Home Depot, Red Bull and InterContinental Hotels Group.
More information on Dragon Army, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Robots Love Ice Cream Credits
Project Lead, programmer
Project Manager, UX Designer
Sound Effects artist